Thursday, April 4, 2013

Week 2



Ciao!!!!!! Mia Mamma come sta? tutto bene? Bene allora this last week was very good. Easter was crazy haha and the day after because here that was a holiday also. But almost everyday in Italy is a holiday so ya know haha. But today we went to cita alta it was very pretty. I'm going to try to upload pics today so hope it works. It's been super nice weather last few days but on monday we got five new investigators, one is Mauro he is 40 super cool another is cinzia or somethin haha she is 50 way cool helen very nice, nelson and
i just forgot the other one's name oh shoot. But I'll let you know more. Those pictures were my city,  so that was sweet. I'm saving good ones for last;) Just doin some casa so that was way cool!!
Italy is gorgeous I love Italy, I gotta go love you all take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment