Thursday, March 28, 2013

First Week In Italy

Ciao!! Mia Mamma
 Bergamo is sweet.  Italy is beautiful! My companion is Anziano Roisum, he is from Idaho he's great! He goes home in june he doesn't like talking about it. haha His Italian is so good everybody say's that it's very good, one of the best out of all the Anziani so che forte (that's cool) haha We have been teaching and doing casa. (House to house)
Everything here is built so beautifully. The streets where I live are like stone, all the members houses we've been in is marble floor counter top everything is super nice. The stores are all very expensive here, like yesterday I saw a cool pair of shoes for 130 Euro so it's ridiculous. But in august and january is sale time and my companion got a way nice suit for 30 Euro usually cost 500. It's sweet the food is AMAZING we have pasta everyday. I live with an Italian by the way from Sicily and he is a wonderful cook! Don't send letters I probably won't get them just to let you know and same with packages my address is Via Ghislanzoni, 25 24122 Bergamo Italy. During a lesson yesterday, Yiota, she is greek, she stopped me and told me my Italian was amazing and I spoke better than most Italians so that was a confidence builder haha jk I think she was just being nice! 
Time wise I'm fine its great! We went to Verano, look up pictures on the internet it's gorgeous.  I'll have to take a lot of pictures today and next week upload them or something.
But things are good I don't know how to describe Italy. Oh my first day we went to the Duomo it is INCREDIBLE!!! look up Pic's inside Duomo, wow its just in milan, amazing it's 4 euro to take pictures so maybe one day i'll go get some but wow I can't believe how they were able to build all of this. Milano Centrale is gorgeous. but yeah than we went to a resteraunt got pizza lasagna gelato and it was amazing then  we went to a hotel and crashed. haha love you take care Italian food is amazing. love Anziano Herrin!
Duomo in Milan
Inside the Cathedral

 

No comments:

Post a Comment