Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 3

Ciao!! Mia mamma yeah were able to stay in contact with all of them (investigators) so that's good.  Italians are so funny they don't work when it's too cold or hot. In august they all leave on vacation just because that's what they do so that's pretty funny but it's supposed to be super hard for us to find anyone!! but that is when sell season is everything like 60 percent off wherever you go I can't wait for that haha. My companion goes home once he is done training me and his Italian is super good. But I live with my companion and 2 other missionaries one of them is from Sicily. Anziano Grimaldi is his name and he barley speaks english so it is nice because it forces me to talk to him in Italian, but the language is great I can understand almost all of it so that is nice now just have to speak more. Conference was very good , it went back and forth between english and Italian. I love anziano Holland he's great!  Italy is great still beautiful. haha I went to verona again on monday for zone conference and today were going to a castle that is from caesars time and its on a peninsula so I'm super excited. But anyways I'm praying for you daily and the family I hope all is well. well love you have an amazing week!! church is true!!
p.s. made in Italy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment