Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ciao Mia Mamma....the work is good we got our baptism dates still and we are moving one up to this saturday possibly so that's excitng it is a lady named anna who found us and she had met with the missionaries but than stopped cuz it was cold because she didn't want to go to church in the cold haha but she is so nice and super legit so I can't wait that'll be exciting. So the other anziani have an investigator who is mormon pretty much just waiting for her divorce to go through but we went on scambio and we went to her house she made us food and she asked if I went to the gym haha and I told her before the mission and than yesterday they saw her and she was talking about me it was super funny haha the anziano was like you're full of yourself man haha it was funny and than I always say that I'm going to make t shirts for everyone that say ANZIANO HERRIN and than a picture of my face posterized and then FOR AP haha and I say i'm going ap next transfer and it's just funny so yeah we have a great apartment.With food we usually cook because you don't get fed very often but in italy the food is so good they have fresh mozzarella balls that are super cheap and so good and the bread and pizza and gelato the pastas I won't look forward to coming home and not being able to have fresh cheese haha but things are good here...oh anziano colemere got pick pocketed but he saw and started pushing the guy and was like give it back and was pushing him back and the guy was like what? and he kept pushing him and was like give me the phone and then the guy did and we left but that was nice it was good adrenaline boost.  Miss you all tell the boys hi I love you 
Love anziano Herrin

No comments:

Post a Comment